Making Rubber Parts Slippery
For so many biomedical applications, the wide family of elastomers is an ideal material for sealing, positioning, flexing, or dampening vibration. The problem is that the extreme high-friction properties of rubber inhibits its use.
FluoroBond®-R is a low-cure, flexible fluoropolymer that can be applied to the exterior and interior of rubber parts to give them a surface that is permanently bonded and smooth.
This technology improves O-rings and rubber products; grommets, seal plates, plugs, or any other form of rubber by transforming the high-friction rubber surface into a durable and low-friction surface.
We make your rubber parts slippery when dry. Choose any standard or custom color you want!
Key Features of FluoroBond®-R
- Ultra-low friction while original part durometer and flexibility remain unaffected
- Rubber noise and squeaks are eliminated
- Unique bonding system and superior coating strength
- Faster, easier assembly with no need for grease, oil, talc or silicone spray
- No labor required to apply grease, oil, talc or spray lubricants
- Eliminates slip-stick in new and old assemblies
- Eliminates shudder and excessive force during break-in
- Color coding helps control quality, inventory, and helps prevent assembly errors
- We provide the additional service of purchasing your rubber parts from a vendor of your choice
- Choose from our vivid standard colors